Kenwood Chef - Major - Motor Repair Kit - Self Install
Motor Electrical Repair Kit 2 - A901, A901P Series - DIY
If your mixer has started smoking with a burning smell and stopped, or runs at only one speed then its probably due to one or more failed components.
These self install repair kits enable you to get your mixer working again. You will need basic tools and a soldering iron to install the parts, full instructions are provided.
- The Kit contains the component parts you need to repair your faulty motor.
- 5x Electrical components
- 1x Set of instructions
- Fits Chef and Major Models
- Kenwood Compatible Products
- Chef Models: A901 and A901P also A703 (Not A901E)
- Major Models A907 and A717
- Model number can be found underside on the information plate.
- See other kits for other models, also Service / Repair Kits
Top quality components, all parts are Lead-Free and RoHs Compliant.
To find out more about RoHS, please Click here for more information
Approved by Kenwood
See also Motor Upgrade Option
Safety Information: Parts should only be fitted by a suitably qualified or competent person in accordance with any manufacturer’s instructions. Ensure mixers are disconnected before commencing any work or repairs.
Ideally carry out an earth continuity test and insulation resistance test before use.
In case of doubt seek professional advice.
Electricity can be dangerous. Kenwood Chef Restore accepts no liability.
Motor Repair Kit 2 - A901 - DIY - Kenwood Chef / Major
- Brand: Kenwood Chef Restore
- Product Code: Repair Kit 2
- Availability: In Stock